Drain Cleaning in Lake Charles
Drain Clearing in Moss Bluff, DeRidder, Lafayette, and Surrounding Areas
There are few things as irritating as taking a bath after a long day at work and discovering that the water won’t clear down the drain after you are finished. This same issue can arise in any area of the home that uses water faucets and drains, but the conclusion is always the same. You need a professional to come out, diagnose your issue, and properly clear the drain. Luckily, AllStar Plumbing has the experience and skill to complete this task with minimal interruptions to your daily life.
Common Signs of a Clogged Drain
The most obvious sign of a clogged drain is a basin full of water, usually under a faucet, that stubbornly refuses to disappear down the drain. However, there are a few other indications of this issue you should be aware of so you can quickly get the issue resolved.
These signs include:
- Backed-up drains: If dirty water gurgles back out of your drain and into your tub or sink after you turn on the faucet or use the dishwasher or washing machine, this could indicate a clog in the piping system. This issue needs to be resolved quickly before the clog progresses further or the dirty water is contaminated with sewage.
- Strong odors: Sometimes strong odors materialize from sinks that aren’t used often. This can sometimes be easily fixed by running hot water down the drain. However, if that doesn’t work and the smell continues or gets stronger, you need our professionals to service the piping system.
- An increase in pests around the drains: If you notice small black flying insects coming out of or circling the kitchen sink, this could mean food has clogged the drain. There may also be a broken pipe somewhere in the system that is allowing these pests access to your home.
- Gurgling sounds coming from the drain: If you hear a clear gurgling noise or the water bubbles as it goes down the drain after you turn off the water, there may be something blocking the pipes.
- Clogged or overflowing toilets: If your toilet experiences frequent clogs, you could have something stuck in the drain line that’s not only affecting your drains in the showers and sinks, but also your toilet.
- The drain doesn’t clear after a DIY service: While many minor clogs can easily be resolved with a good plunger, drain snake, or drain clearing liquid, the most serious clogs need professional intervention. Never let a serious clog go unchecked, as this can lead to bigger and more expensive issues.
We pride ourselves on communication during the service process
Our technicians specialize in a variety of plumbing solutions
We are your trusted Lake Charles plumbing company
AllStar Plumbing is equipped to resolve all drain cleaning issues no matter how small or large. We serve both residential and commercial properties alike. Speak with our Lake Charles drain cleaning professionals at the first hint of an issue so we can get your pipes cleared quickly and efficiently.
“I would trust these guys with any future problem and highly recommend them for any of your plumbing needs!!”Frances
“I will absolutely be calling them for my future plumbing needs.”Dana
“This company is top-notch. Highly recommend for plumbing needs!”Elizabeth